Wild Mushroom Medley
Yield: 2 cups // Serving size: 1 cup // Prep time: 5 min // Cook time: 20 min
This recipe is designed to be simple and straightforward. If you’d like to add a bit of complexity, feel free to add asparagus, kale or other choice veggies to the sauté.
- 2 cups choice wild mushrooms (I’ve chosen Oyster and Chanterelle)
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 tsp sherry or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 stick grass-fed butter
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Bed of arugula (optional)
- Bring a cast iron pan to medium heat and add butter.
- Dice onion and toss in pan.
- Slice mushrooms and add to pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with lid and sauté 15-20 minutes, until soft.
- Finish off with vinegar.
- Serve it up!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!
Leave a Reply