- Place the mayo, lemon juice, and heavy cream in a glass jar and whisk together.
- Add the blue cheese and fresh cracked pepper. Using a fork, stir all ingredients together until well combined.*
- Add buffalo sauce if desired. Mix until uniform in color.
- Leftover dressing can be transferred to a glass jar and stored for up to 7 days.
I’ve made this recipe using all three mayo options. I prefer using MCT mayonnaise, but for the most part, the flavor is the same. I’ve also made it with traditional Hellmann’s. Hellmann’s is undeniably delicious, although it’s not clean keto-approved.
I suggest buying a block of blue cheese and crumbling it yourself. Oftentimes, pre-crumbled or pre-shredded cheeses contain anti-caking agents which can be harmful to your health.
You’re welcome to use a different brand of buffalo sauce, but your final product may not be as healthy or tasty.
Use a fork to mash the blue cheese crumbles while you stir the ingredients together. This is especially effective if you prefer blue cheese dressing with a smoother consistency.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: <1g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: dressing, low carb, gluten free, easy keto, clean keto, simple, homemade, ketogenic diet