With Halloween just around the corner I’m feeling bombarded with pumpkin EVERYTHING. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE pumpkin everything— only problem is— most pumpkin treats will destroy a day’s worth of clean eating. So I’ve taken a collection of Pinterest-inspired keto recipes and built my very own keto-approved pumpkin cupcakes. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
Keto Pumpkin Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting
Yield: 24 cupcakes // Serving size: 1 cupcake
Carbs: 14g (2g net)
- 5 pasture-raised eggs, beaten
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup Lankanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener (or choice keto sweetener)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Butter Cream Frosting
- 8 ounce package organic cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup Lankanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener (or choice powdered keto sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease (or line) cupcake pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, monkfruit and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- In a large bowl mix almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin seasoning. Combine well.
- While stirring, pour dry mix into wet.
- Distribute mix into cupcake tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
Butter Cream Frosting
- Place butter and cream cheese in pan or microwave and warm until softened (about 60 seconds in microwave). Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until frosting consistency.
- Scoop frosting onto warm cupcakes and gently spread.
- Keep refrigerated for 3-5 days.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!
Leave a Reply