Roasted veggies and curry quinoa is perfect comfort food for the cold winter months, and unlike the majority of comfort food out there, it’s not going to go straight to your gut. Yay!
- 1 cup quinoa (I’ve chosen tri-color)
- 3 cups choice vegetables for roasting (I’ve chosen garlic, onion, sweet potato, romanesco, portobello mushroom, and kale)
- 1/2 cup whole fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp choice curry powder (I’ve chosen Balti Curry which is a mild, sweet and savory curry)
- 3 TBL olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa.
- While quinoa is cooking chop the veggies and place in large mixing bowl (preferably one with a lid).
- Toss veggies in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread veggies on baking pan and bake until soft and crispy (about 20-30 minutes).
- While veggies are baking, season the cooked quinoa with coconut milk, curry, salt and pepper.
- Once veggies are finished roasting, place on top of curry quinoa and serve it up! Yes please!
Leave a Reply