Who else is OBSESSED with Girl Scout cookies? I suppose the more appropriate question would be— who isn’t? Guess what I found on Instagram??? A keto-friendly version of Tagalongs! Thank you very much for sharing the wealth @fitfreejessi.
Beware my friends, these suckers are DEADLY!
Keto Tagalong Cookie Bars
Yield: 20 bars // Serving Size: 1 bar // Prep time: 15 min // Freeze time: 30 min
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (I’ve selected Primal Kitchen’s Vanilla Coconut Collagen)
- 4 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener (I’ve selected Swerve granular)
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (55% cocoa)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 Tbsp butter, almond flour, egg, protein powder, coconut flour, vanilla, salt and 3 Tbsp sweetener (adjust for sweetness).
- Press into baking pan with spatula (mixture will be sticky).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Warm 1/2 cup peanut butter in microwave for 60 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp preferred keto sweetener.
- Spread over warm crust.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter, 1 Tbsp peanut butter and Lily’s chocolate in microwave for 60 seconds.
- Pour over peanut butter layer.
- Freeze until hard.
Once hardened, cut into squares and store in refrigerator.