Fat Bombs are a staple for any keto enthusiast with a sweet tooth. And with SO many elaborate recipes cropping up on Pinterest and Instagram, sometimes it’s nice to get back to the basics.
Fat Bombs 5-Ways
Yield: 8 bites // Serving size: 1 bite // Prep time: 5 min // Freeze time: 30 min
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp Swerve confectioners sweetener
- Juice of one lemon
- Lemon zest
- 1 tsp coffee extract or 1 shot of espresso
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture into silicone tray.
- Freeze until set.
- Store in freezer in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
This base recipe is super fun to experiment with. Let me know what sorts of variations you come up with in the comments below. xo
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!
Leave a Reply