Sweet and salty, oh my!
- Set aside 10 macadamia nut halves for garnish.
- Grind the remaining nuts in a food processor or blender until they resemble coarse crumbs. Add the MCT oil and continue to process until the mixture becomes a smooth butter.
- In a heatproof bowl (or double-boiler) set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the macadamia nut butter, Lily’s chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt. Divide the mixture evenly within silicone cups (or mini cupcake liners), filling each about one-third of the way full. Gently press a macadamia nut half into the top of each cup and place tray in freezer until bombs are firm (about 10 minutes).
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks— though it’s doubtful they’ll make it that long. ☺️
I prefer MCT oil because of the additional health benefits.
I generally use salt flakes because I enjoy the experience of chocolate with crystalized sea salt.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 Bomb
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: ketogenic, easy, low carb, chocolate, dairy free, keto, recipes, simple, healthy, quick, no bake, what are, paleo, vegan