Smoothies can be challenging on the ketogenic diet because most of them call for a gang of high-sugar fruit or a sweetener of some sort. This keto-friendly blueberry smoothie is not only-low sugar, it’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
Blueberry Keto Collagen Smoothie
Yield: 2 cups // Serving size: 1 cup // Prep time: 5 min
- 1 serving Primal Kitchen Coconut Collagen Fuel (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 packet Sambazon Açaí (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter (or choice nut butter)
- 1 cup Forager Cashew Milk (or choice milk)
- 1/2 avocado
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- Dash cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high until nice and smooth.
Due to its relatively high (total) carb count, this smoothie is ideal for carb re-feeding or as post-workout recovery fuel.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!
Leave a Reply